Monday, November 01, 2004

It's back! Hurrah!

Finally, this is back online, inspired by everyone else. I've managed to wipe out half of everything I've ever written, not to mention the adding comments feature and it's going for the whole unique too-cool-for-school minimalist effect. ;) Also, hmm, I'm having trouble collating a list of links.

I've been reading people's blogs and online journals all day (feeling slightly guilty but it is Monday and my head hurts too much to think of real work). :)

I've decided that my previous sporadic blog was too political after all the hatemail I got. (Yeah, thanks for that guys). So I'm going to make this personal, update it more frequently and yes, I will re-enable the comments feature BUT I reserve the right to edit all comments. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home