Friday, January 21, 2005

The SPAM war has started...

Tuesday night at dinner, I proposed this fantastic idea to SPAM each other in verse. Of course, every laughed at my suggestion, dismissing me and it as "stop trying to be like all smart and stuff". Idiots.

Wednesday morning, in my inbox, I find a plethora of SPAM (surprise, surprise), all done in rhyme. So this is my response (and I'm posting Ken's counter, I hope this juxtaposition reveals how dorky he really is!)

"It's so funny how last night
When I asked everyone to write
Our SPAM in rhyming composition
You all laughed at my proposition!

Thus, you can imagine my surprise
This morning, I found in email replies
An abundance of verses in rhyme
Because y'all have too much free time!

From your Prez, "good work, little minions"
And I should mention, it is my humble opinion,
Andy's rap was by far the most superior
Even if he has a God-motivated ulterior!

Sigh. Its sad that this must end here
Because it's lunch time my dears.
And the tennis beckons from the tele
So au revoir, chat later. Love Smelly!


-Lynn (FFL President)

The response from Ken:

"Now that rap war has started
which is quite lucky since I just farted,
Out of the smokey abyss
U will feel the fury hit you like my fist

Yes I must agree
it is quite funn-ieee
how you can be such a nerd
by starting your rap war with the word "Werd"

Why must you be so dorky
with the rest of your rap being quite porky
that I could eat it up just like that
but being a womans weight, it may contain too much fat

And then there is the claim about the "idea"
you came up to rhyme emails, in fear
that people would find that the almighty Shorty
came up with that idea at eight-fourty

However I do not believe in taking the limelight
as I like to spread the load as with my fight
still the very end i die wonder-ing
if I will ever stop shit-stirr-ing

So i pass the light to the next contender
to step up just like that dude in "the pretender"
to get wiggity whacked and get jiggy widdiit'
as long as they bring-it'"

And thus, began the rap SPAM war.
Bring it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home